Attention students within the production of South Pacific. Here are a couple announcements that need to made in regards to the next two weeks! WE OPEN SOON!!!!
1) This week's rehearsals goes as followed: Monday- No Rehearsal; Tuesday- Run of Act II. Starts at 3:30! DON'T BE LATE! Everyone is called in; Wednesday- Music Run of the entire show. Starts at 5:30; Thursday- Run of Act I. Starts at 4. DON'T BE LATE! Friday- No Rehearsal. Rest up and go to the open mic night.
2) After this week, follow the schedule for Tech Week which starts next Saturday. What we had down for tech week still stands. I will inform you of any changes and whatnot so please be prepared and ask me anytime.
3) Please bring in costumes and props this week so we know what we have and do not have. It makes it easier for everyone in general.
4) Tech Week will be a spirit week during the school day. We will announce what we plan to do those days.
5) We need to take care of the t-shirts ASAP! The sooner we take care of it, the earlier we can have the shirts ready.
6) Wednesday at 3:15 is a meeting for all those who are part of the crews (Backstage, Costume/Make-up, Lights, Sound/Mics). If you are part of those crews, please stop by M-3 for information and what to expect during Tech Week and beyond.
7) Tickets will go on sale on March 29th and into the show. If you want to pick up tickets or place an order to reserve tickets, please come to M-3 on March 29th and beyond to get tickets or reserve some.
That is all I have for now. If you have any further questions or concerns, please stop by M-3.